Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
purpose of data collection
- for the facilitation and realisation of guest booking
- the successful execution of the guest´s stay
- to coordinate the hotel stay according to the wishes and interests of the guest
- to ensure the provision of future hotel services which correspond with the interests of the guest
- for marketing purpose as pertaining to hotel performance and the improvement of this performance
Data transfer to third parties: to contracted service providers who supply cloud-based software and data handling solutions to the hotel. These providers operate with the sole purpose of processing and analysing guest data for the aforementioned purposes.
1. Contacting us
If you contact us via the form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be stored as long as necessary for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process: newsletter - register here.
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe as follows: by email; on the website.
We need your personal data
- your name, first name, address, email address, phone and fax number, date of birth, customer number, language and license plate
- the data in your passport (executing authority, period of validity, nationality) or of your ID card (driving licence, executing authority and period of validity), and data of mode of payment (e card, credit card, cash card)
- We want to know your duration of stay, and other data that have to do with hotels, contact persons, special services, health data, and personal preferences which you want to let us know
- special categories of data like health data or data of specific needs and data of partnership.
We need these data to provide a good service such as planning and booking your trips, a tourist guide, catering trades, rented cars or taxis, a transfer, insurances, events, accreditations, getting vouchers for you, booking tickets.
These data are filed by us and processed and if necessary the data are handed over to other people who get in contact with us to guarantee an optimal service for you and your stay at our hotel. Case-by case it’s necessary to hand these data to a data processing company abroad.
Your data are filed as long we are in business relationship with you, it depends on your agreement and on the duty to preserve records and the legal obligations.
You can take out a travel insurance here.
4. Server log files
Our hosting provider (World4You) collects data about every access to our website and thus also to our web server. These data include, in particular, the destination, the date and time of access, the success of the access and the IP address. This data is statistically evaluated for the optimization and security of the web server and not further linked to the user. Should the suspicion of illegal use exist, the server logs will subsequently be checked for earmarked purpose and evaluated.
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
6. Google Analytics
In addition, you can prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plug-in from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons
7. embedded videos
Some pages on our site have embedded videos hosted by external streaming service providers (e.g., YouTube, Vimeo). If possible, these videos will be embedded in "advanced privacy mode". Please remember, however, that at the latest when playing the video data to the external providers are transmitted.
Who should I ask?
In principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and opposition. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or if your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in a way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.